|The town of Gubbio in Umbria.|
The main sights of Gubbio include:
- The Roman Theatre dating from the first century BC.
- The Roman Mausoleum.
- The Palazzo dei Consoli (14 C), housing the Eugubine Tablets.
- The Palazzo and Torre Gabrielli.
- The Duomo (Cathedral - alte 12 C) with its striking rose-window.
- The Palazzo Ducale, built starting in 1470, for Federico da Montefeltro.
- The Church of San Francesco (13 C). The frescoes in the left side date from the 15 C.
- The Church of Santa Maria Nuova, a typical Cistercian structure of the 13 C.
- The Basilica of Sant'Ubaldo, with a nave and four aisles, is located outside and above the Gubbio.
More about Gubbio and its sights.
All content copyright © ammonet Website Promotion 2020. All rights reserved.